MHA '14 Scholarship Fundraiser
The MHA Class of 2014 is selling t-shirts emphasizing the MCV heritage. Funds raised from this effort will go toward an endowed scholarship originally created by one of our most loved professors, Dr. Stephen Mick. We ask for your support in our campaign as Dr. Mick makes plans to retire, and we hope that the money raised will help preserve the memory of his father for whom the scholarship is named.These shirts, which highlight our pride for VCU and remembrance of our heritage, are available from April 8 – April 21. They are $25 each, with $15 of each purchase going toward the scholarship.
If you'd like a shirt, please click the link below. You will be able to see what the shirt looks.
2012-2013 Meeting Schedule:
Next general meeting!
04/17/2013 Wed 5:30PM - 7:30 PM Larrick - Ballroom B
For Funding Requests:
The purpose of the MCV Campus Student Government Association is:
1. To facilitate the exchange of information and ideas between the five MCV Campus schools and all of those students comprising the MCV Campus Student Body of VCU.
2. To take action to increase the quality of student services and academic programs in order to further enhance the education of MCV Campus students.
3. To plan, promote and execute a variety of social, cultural and recreational events to enhance fellowship, personal growth, and enjoyment of the MCV Campus Student Body and the larger VCU community.
4. To address all matters concerning the best interests of the MCV Campus Student Body.
5. To attend to those things helping to further the goals of the MCV Campus and VCU.
6. To maintain a budget, within the allocated funds, to most effectively serve the MCV Campus Student Body.
Students interested in participating in the SGA should attend a general body meeting listed on the SGA Calendar.