2016-2017 Meeting Schedule:
Next general meeting!
Wednesday, November 16th at 5:30pm in the Court End Ballroom in Larrick Student Center.
Remaining General Body Meeting dates:
January 25th, 2017
February 15th, 2017
March 22nd, 2017
April 12th, 2017
For Funding Requests:
The purpose of the MCV Campus Student Government Association is:
1. To facilitate the exchange of information and ideas between the five MCV Campus schools and all of those students comprising the MCV Campus Student Body of VCU.
2. To take action to increase the quality of student services and academic programs in order to further enhance the education of MCV Campus students.
3. To plan, promote and execute a variety of social, cultural and recreational events to enhance fellowship, personal growth, and enjoyment of the MCV Campus Student Body and the larger VCU community.
4. To address all matters concerning the best interests of the MCV Campus Student Body.
5. To attend to those things helping to further the goals of the MCV Campus and VCU.
6. To maintain a budget, within the allocated funds, to most effectively serve the MCV Campus Student Body.
Students interested in participating in the SGA should attend a general body meeting listed on the SGA Calendar.